
It's me again, Chelly the high heel fanatic! Another day, Another blog. Well, Spring is around the corner and I have not yet to get some Spring heels.
So, I been searching everywhere to find the perfect heel that I can wear throughout Spring and possibly Summer. A friend of mine told me that I should look at a site called Amiclubwear.com. Amiclubwear is a popular female site that sells mostly everything. They sell shoes, clothes, makeup, costumes, purses, and accessories.
I checked it out and I fell in love with the site especially the heels. The stuff on there are at a reasonable price. Its really dirt cheap and it doesn't look like it at all. I love the site with all my heart ^_^!
When I was searching through the site, I found the perfect heel for Spring. Its a Teal Faux Suede Stud Pump heel with the price of just $24.99. I know right, thats really cheap. The 1" platform & 5" heel has a pump platform with stud going around it. Its a really pretty shoe and it has that spring color.
http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-system-125tealsu.html
If I was you, I would go amiclubwear.com NOW and try to find that PERFECT Spring Heel.

No comments:
Post a Comment