Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Love of High Heels turned into a Tattoo!

Hello Everyone! You can either call me "Chelly", "Chellz" or "Ro". Everyone knows me as the person who loves high heels and tattoos. I own up to about 30+ high heels and about six tattoos.

I wanted to show my love of high heels and tattoos together. So I turned my love of both into a high heel tattoo. Both are addictions for me. I'm always buying new high heels and thinking of new tattoos I can get.

Most people think that tattoos are bad. Many people who do not have tattoos said that they think that people with tattoos are less attractive (42%), less sexy (36%) and less intelligent (31%). They also think that those with tattoos are more rebellious (57%). some think that they are good.

And most people think there good because they believe tattoos are a great way of displaying art. Many Americans who do not have tattoos said they think that people with tattoos are less attractive (42%), less sexy (36%) and less intelligent (31%). They also think that those with tattoos are more rebellious (57%). I am one of those people who feel the same way, I believe that tattoos are a great way of displaying art too.
(http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo_facts.htm

So I began drawing and getting ideas for the perfect high heel tattoo. I decided to add a big bow on the back of the heel and pearls going around the heel part. And I'm going to get it on the back of my left leg.

If your a fan of tattoo, then why not try to get something that means something to you.

1 comment:

  1. I think tattoos are a way for a person to express theirself...

    ReplyDelete