Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Colors 2010!

Spring is right around the corner! I bet some of you are wondering what are the colors for this Spring. Well I found some colors that are going to be popular this spring.

Researching the colors for Spring was very interesting. According to many fashionables, the season colors for 2010 is going to be full of different colors. Its going to be full of floral colors such as: turquoise, purple, pink champagne, soft yellow, and brown.

Beach: Whites & Sandy colors
Water: soft, chalk-like pastels
Splash: Aqua & Teal
Exotic: Greens & Browns
Bloom: Purple & Blues
Delicious: Peach Oranges & shades of pink
Regatta: Orange Reds
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:kWv99pWPgtAJ:lenzinginnovation.lenzing.com/fileadmin/template/pdf/2010_spring_summer_trends.pdf+spring+2010+colors&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbQh2yx11_c_ziSJIEveh56-0oB3rg&pli=1

The colors are going to be very beautiful. Stores already has these colors in stock, so a person can get there Spring closet ready. Have fun and go shopping! Because it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm going to go shopping right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment