
Hello guys & girls, it's me once again Chelly! I just happened to be looking at the news on my computer and I came across a very interesting topic. Do you remember the sad moment of James Brown "The Godfather of Soul" passing December 25, 2006?
Well his body was never buried due to the building of his mausoleum. Brown's body was being kept in a crypt at his daughter’s house in South Carolina. Last week, Brown's daughter (LaRonda Pettit) claimed that his body had gone missing. She believes that his body went missing because she requested an autopsy of Brown. She insists that a person or people moved the body trying to prevent her from carrying out an autopsy to discover his true cause of death. She claims that he may have been killed because of his money.
Her exact words were "My daddy’s body has disappeared. I have no clue where it was taken but I need to know where it is. I’m convinced his death was suspicious and I want those responsible brought to justice. The only way to do that is to exhume his body and have an autopsy. It was common knowledge daddy took illegal drugs until his death. He was also hooked on painkillers. At the very least there were enablers who helped cause his death."
As of today, a new report has claims that Brown's remains is still resting in a crypt on the property of another daughter. Also, the funeral director who handled Brown's burial says the body is in the same place it's been since his death.
This story sounds really crazy though and confusing. I hope that they find Brown's body and let him "Rest In Peace".

No comments:
Post a Comment