
Hi my name is Chelly and I’m a shoe fanatic!!!!
Well actually not just any shoes, I love high heel shoes. I go crazy when I see a very cute pair of high heels. I own about 20 plus high heels and I’m always looking for more. Shopping online is a pleasure for me! I love to go on sites looking for cute heels especially on Victoria Secret’s site.
While surfing Victoria’s Secret website, I came across a very cute high heel shoe. This high heel is a T-strap platform sandal made by Jessica Simpson.
If you do not know who Jessica Simpson is, then you’re slacking. Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, and television personality who rose to fame in the late 1990s. She is known for her very cute and simple shoe collection. I actually own a quite few of her shoes. I recommended anyone who’s a high heel fanatic like me to invest in some of Jessica Simpson’s high heels. You would love her shoes, they are very comfortable.
Sorry but I kind of got of track talking about Jessica and her shoe collection. The very cute sandals that I came across might be a little pricey for a college student like me, but there’s always promotions going on, on Victoria Secret. Or you can wait until they go on sale like I sometimes do.
The imported leather that has a 5 3/4" heel with 2" platform has a cost of $98.00. Yeah it might be $98.00 but it’s going to be worth it. Once you put them heels on and strut your way down the sidewalk, all eyes are going to be you. The women might even envy you wishing that they had these heels.
If I were you, I would buy these heels ASAP.

No comments:
Post a Comment